Joycons connect but dont charge

I bought a for parts nintendo switch v2 on ebay. It came in really good condition, charges, boots, everything works besides the joycons charging. The joycons are able to do everything besides charge. All buttons work, they pair, rail lights work.

I tried:

1. Cleaning contacts
  2. Checking for fan spin
  3. Replaced joycon batteries
  4. Checking all ribbon cables on joycons and switch
  5. Putting pressure on connectors for rails.
  6. Bought a separate charging station to test charge

I do not have another pair of joycons to confirm its the joycons 100% but they seem to not be charging in the charging station either so my suspicion is the joycons. Is there anything in specific I could start to check before getting a known working pair to test??

The right joycon shows a flickering charging status and the left has no charge status indicator whether the switch is plugged in or not. When the joycons are taken off the switch they work fine, then when plugged into the charging station there is a red indicator on the station for about 30 seconds, then shown as fully charged. Any thoughts??

Found this diagram. Checked the fuse and no continuity. Plugged into charging station and made a direct connection between the fuse 5v input and the pad that gets 5v on the other side of the fuse and the switch detects it as charging. Going to try to find a fuse to put there. I am assuming this is the same issue with the left joycon.