Switch charge only on one side

Hello, I changed the usb-C port as well as the charging chip on a switch, now the switch works perfectly but only charges on one side and I am sure and certain that the 2 ranger of pads of the usb-C port are well soldered (I have already changed many and I never had problems). There was a ground pad ripped off on the top ranger (blue dot) so I made a bridge with the ground pad underneath, but the switch still only charges on one side. I wanted to know if there was another reason than the usb-C port that could cause this problem like a cut line or something. Thanks for your help.
h ttps://ibb.co/nCJbVtL

I guess one of the both cc lines are not connected to the usb port.

Calvin comes through with an awesome diagram. The set of legs under the port are inaccessible, how did you confirm they are all soldered?

Everything matches except the CC1 line which is 243, any ideas?

Because I’ve soldered and re-soldered several times, the problem persisted, so to make sure I was soldering under the port, I put some capton on the visible pad rack to prevent any contact, soldered and loaded the switch, which helped me understand that the problem was really with the visible pads.

I would check if there is a overcurrent-protection-diode on your board. If so, I would remove it and check again.

The both test points are also cc1 and cc2.

If this doesn’t solve the bad cc1 reading, I think the problem is the m92.

@PapaGleb for testing I have a usb c breakout board and I check if the readings on the breakout board are fine and can confirm that the signals are going throw the hidden pads.

I did remove the diode and the reading is good, go order one if I find I don’t have a motherboard for parts :joy: Thank you very much for your help

So now the Switch is charging both directions?
The tvs diode is a tpd2e1b06. It is not necessary to start the Switch. But it is recommended having this tvs diode installed, because if not the tvs diode blows up, the m92 will do.

Yes, it charges in both directions, I’ll replace it to keep protection, thanks for the reference.